Sins Invalid Showcase
You are invited to explore some of the extraordinary work of Sins Invalid, a disability justice performance project that centers people of color, queers, nonbinary and trans people with disabilities.
For more information and to view further work, visit:
- Introduction to Sins Invalid: Nomy Lamm, Creative Director
Works selected by Sins Invalid for exploration during this convening
- Sins Invalid Documentary (with Audio Description)
- Pussy Vinaigrette: The Gimp Gourmet prepares a very special recipe! Starring, written by and with fruit carving by Aurora Levins Morales
- The Chili Story: A story about a chili allergy. ‘Nuf said! Written, Read and Directed by Patty Berne. Drawings by E. Russian. Edited by Ralph Dickinson.
- Rodney Bell 2008: Performer Rodney Bell dances as part of Sins Invalid 2008, a performance at Brava Theater in San Francisco, CA. Sins 2007: A collage of performances from the Sins Invalid 2007 performance at the Brava Theater in San Francisco, featuring Lezlie Frye, Maria Palacios, Lateef McLeod and Lisa Thomas-Adeyemo.
- Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha: Parts 1, 2, 3: Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha performs in Sins Invalid 2009 at Brava Theater in San Francisco